Women of Faith


It is so quiet here this morning. 4 of my kids are at Grandma and Grandpa Berberich's. Grandpa Stan came to get them last evening, because I am going to Women of Faith today. Ben has a retreat this weekend. Lily is coming with me.
We had no Ruby come to our room last night. WOW! She is so sly. She knows to go to Ben side, as he has no recollection of her ever snuggling in. He only realizes it in the morning when his back is sore and Ruby's feet are in his face.
Anyway...Quiet here. Lily does not know what to think. She is able to walk as much as she wants, and go anywhere without being bothered and toted around. She likes it I think. Just to let you know...Lily is precious. She is beautiful. She reminds me of Jonah, but girl version. Not many remember that Jonah had light hair like Lily has. Lillian is so fun. She has Ben and I wrapped though. I keep telling Ben that she is almost 1.(May 6) It is probably time to start telling her NO. She can be a stinker, but it is usually because she is being bothered by someone. Poor Girl. She is sweet!

Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts