Well...

I am posting at 10:24. Ben and Lillian are asleep in the chair. News is on in the background. My dishwasher is running. I have just deep cleaned my kitchen. I have a mop, but for whatever reason, I found myself on the floor with a washcloth. Aaaa, yeah. I even cleaned that crack behind my faucet. Gross stuff lives there. It seems I clean it out a lot. I love Comet. I know there are probably a lot more effective ways to clean out my sink and the nooks and crannies, but I will stick with my Comet. I makes everything smells clean to me. My Mom used it. I suppose those types of things are passed down.
So, tonight was my Bible Study. We are doing the Beth Moore series "Living Beyond Yourself" It is about the Fruits of the Spirit. I really enjoy it. It is a video series, and she is an excellent speaker. Her topics are so real to my life. So tonight was a talk about Patience. Yes, this mother of 5 has her moments of impatience. Funny thing is that my impatience with my kids is not what I felt convicted about. I was convicted of my impatience of other people. Why am I not more patient of those who need it most? Lord Help! Maybe I should have named one of my girls Patience. How about one named Mercy? Think about that for a while. No, I am not just going to name the "next one" one of these names. No next one Ben says. OK, I am fine with that for the first time....ever.
It is now 10:40. Ben and Lillian still sleeping. Jay Leno is on now. Dishwasher still running. So on and so forth.
Have a great day tomorrow.
Sarah

Comments

berb said…
Yes, I was asleep while my kick'in swwweeet hot love'in momma of a wife was cleaning hte kitchen. But I was dreaming of her. I have been blessed. For what reason? I don't know. But I thank God for her.
Berb
Brenda Rae said…
and ben - I am reading her blog while my sweet honey is cleaning out the car and putting stuff away at 9:34 pm....Bee

Popular Posts