Bummer

Well, bummer is right. My boy who never gets sick, Jonah, who laughs in the face of those who are sick, is home today sick. OK, it's been so long since he has thrown up he forgot how important it is to get it in the bucket. I am washing and re-washing bedding today. Bummer. This morning he seems to have popped back to himself, picking on the girls and such, but I am just waiting for the next one to get it. Who will it be? Will they throw up in the proper place? Will Ben and I get it again? These are all questions that fill my mind and Ben's. Ben especially. He hates being sick. Everyone does I think, but Ben thinks he hates it more than others.
I just want to be outside. Do you think it is right to ignore all of the work I have to do in the house and just enjoy the day? I think that I might just do that. I know that I may feel guilty later, but how many days do we get when it is near 70? Hopefully a lot more soon. I love 70 degrees. Is there any place in the world that it is 70 all the time? I want to go there.
Well...I have been encouraged to go outside.
TTNF! (ta ta for now)

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
It will rain or be BOILING soon and then you can stay inside and do your mom stuff - for now - enjoy the sun and the weather!

Popular Posts