Frustration

Frustration by definition-"The feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something"

OK... I am annoyed. Shaelynn had her MRI yesterday. Results yet? Why NO!!! OK...Ben keeps reminding me that if I am more bothered by this than Drew and Sam, and still respond this way, maybe I need to check myself. OK, I need to check myself. Still bothered. Sorry to my entire family. I will be fine. I just wish that I could be there with my beloved Brother and Sister-in-Law, and the rest of my Family. I happen to love them all very much!

OK moving on.

Lydia is feeling better. She stayed home sick today with the remnants of what we believe to be food poisoning from the Easter Egg Hunt last Saturday. At last count over 25 people sick from something at the Party. YUCK! Lydia, Ben and I all got sick on Monday night. Lovely. Tuesday was not our best day. 4 girls home with a sick Mom and Dad. 3 of the girls feel fine. You do the math. Needless to say, my house looked like a storm came through. Still recovering from that. Just for the record, my wonderful husband is a kind of wimp when he gets sick. I love him to bits, but when I hear him telling our kids that he is going to die from being sick, my stomach hurts worse. At least this time he did not ask for me to put him out of his misery. Yeah right. Your misery? Please! We are recovering, and that is all I have for now except, I LOVE my husband. He is absolutely wonderful!
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
all men have a weak point - count yourself lucky Jason won't even tell me if he doesn't feel good. I am with you for the results of the MRI - Jason's cousin's kid just had surgery Monday for the same thing as Shaelynn (same age too)

Popular Posts