Whew...Results

Well, I was posting my blog last evening and our wireless went out. This happens a lot. So here is the update. Around 5pm yesterday evening, the oncologist came in to talk to Drew and Sam. I appears that Shaelynn's tumor has shrunk 10-15%. This is really good! The oncologist said that the tumor has less blood supply, and more drainage. They will meet with the neurosurgeon sometime today to talk about if the tumor has shrunk enough to remove it. Pray for wisdom for the surgeon. We are getting ready to go to my Mom's house this evening to help prepare for Shaelynn's benefit that is tomorrow night. The kids are very excited!

That is all for now, I may attempt to have a thought for the day later. I am not thinking much right now. Which is not that uncommon for me. I must go, Fiona and Ruby are fighting over Crunch Berries.AHHHH

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
praise GOD!!!! I wanted to post the update on my site but was afraid tht would upset some family that reads it. Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts