God is Here!

Ben spent time with Danny and Sylvia again yestserday. He really felt called to be there with Danny. The Lord WORKS! Their whole family is grasping for the Lord. What an answer to prayer. I know from losing my Dad that you have 2 choices when faced with sudden grief and loss. The first is to be angry, and to let your anger rule over everything you do. It would have been so easy to throw my hands up in the air and give up on what God's plan is. The second is to pull yourself into the Loving Arms of our Savior who is here and wants to hold us in our grief. God is soverign. We can't understand His ways, but He is here. I just keep thinking..."Give Glory to God in all things." Well, I am giving Him glory right now as I am seeking him out in this. This lovely family is seeking God out in this. Ben and I are seeking for God to do a great work in our lives now with a new realization that our time here is very short, and our family is the greatest earthly gift God has given us since he gave us His Son. Our kids need to understand how much we love them, but also know that our Heavenly Father loves them even more. They need to realize that they are His children first and then ours. O Lord Help!
We are going to the funeral this AM. We thank you for the prayers.
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts