First Attempt!


Welcome to my first attempt to blogging! I hope this is not disasterous!
I am excited about this! I have been reading our friends blogs for months thinking that I should do that, so here it is!
With our families and friends spread out here and there I think this is a great way to update everyone on what the Berberich Family is up to.
As many of you know, our family has been going through some turmoil as of late. My neice Shaelynn was diognosed with a malignant brain tumor on February 19, 2007. She has endured 3 rounds of chemo in hopes of shrinking the tumor enough to remove it surgically. As I type I am waiting for a call giving me the results of the MRI that was performed yesterday. I will keep you posted on this, as it is what occupies my mind a lot of the time. Prayers continue to be a constant in our home. Not a meal goes by that Ruby does not pray for "Shaewynn", and bedtime is the same for all the kids. "Lord please heal Shaelynn Sue, and help Drew and Sam" I am ever reminded about the faith that Christ calls me to have, that child-like faith that ever so easily leaves my heart, replaced by my busy thoughts that I fill myself with. Lord Help!
On a lighter note:
Here is my thought for the day:
The Nuk sippy trainer is the best sippy cup ever!
Lily has taken to it like candy and I am thrilled to have found it!
Thanks for checking us out!
I still have some bugs to work out and such, but it has been fun!

Comments

Libby said…
Okay, berb, I'm lovin your bloggin already! What fun! Gonna have to check out the nuk sippy thing. Tell Jonah B. we CAN'T WAIT to see him tomorrow! Love ya, Libby
Unknown said…
I am addicted to your lives now....I cant wait for your next blog....

Popular Posts