Little things

The little things in life. Let us ponder on them for a moment today.

Fiona is riding her bike without training wheels. WOW! She is so proud.
Ruby has the absolute cutest piggy tails! (even though she has to wear piggies because Fiona cut her hair!)
Why don't they have Mr. Rogers on our PBS station any more?
Did we know that Tiki Barber is on the Today show now? (my nephew Michael calls him "Tiki Baba")
Speaking of football... Kirk Ferentz Rules!
Did we know that a little nearly 7 year old could be so moody? I love my Lydia, but I thought the moodiness would be later in life.
Jonah caught a large mouth bass out of our pond that was 16 inches long! Big boy!
Ben in the absolute cutest! Love my Lover! (teehee):>)
Lillian Ivy. I love all of my children's names, but this is so beautiful to me! Ben did good! Lillian is precious! She got so many adoring glances yesterday at church.
Pilslbury buttermilk flaky biscuits...best by far! I could not make better! My sister can, but not me. I buy Pillsbury. Yummy!
Lets give it up for dark chocolate while we are at it. Oh my! With black coffee. ummmmm yeah!
These are all things I am thinking about this AM, plus many more. That's enough "wisdom" for now. Haha!
Sarah

Comments

Kiki said…
Glad you commented so I could find your blog! I have been praying for and reading the updates on Shaelynn. I feel so far away but know that my prayers can help!
Becca Rae said…
You are the absolute cutest! I was telling one of the girls I worked w/ how much I love your family and how amazing you all are today! Love you and miss you all! And yes, Ruby May does have the cutest piggy tails in the world;)

Popular Posts