Public Plea

OK...for all of you who claim to read my blog: Might I encourage you to blog yourself? I is fun, free, and a great way to keep in touch with those you love and care about! It is so simple to set up a blog account. I want to know what is going on in your lives. It would of course be lovely to talk to all of you everyday, but long distance being what it is here..ahhh, yeah, not so much an option. This blogging thing is the next best thing. Libby, Amy, all of you people who we miss so much, come on! It's fun! Everybody's doin' it!

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
It is easy and you get a little crazy with it and all the fun you can have!

Sarah: I love reading your blog. I promise you that even some of my STL friends go to your link and read too - for some reason comments are hard to come by!!!
Anonymous said…
O.K. Sarah I found your blog page. You already know whats up in our life, probably too well. I like to use the phone you know, more personal. I am glad you can express yourself this way just finding the time right? Talk to you soon got to get the house cleaned.
Amy
Anonymous said…
Sarah, so good to see you this weekend! I can't believe how amazing your family is! What a blessing they all are! I am new to this blog thing. Everyone sounds so hip and cool! I hope to keep up with you all. Love, Tasha

Popular Posts