Campers are coming! Ohhhh Dear!

I think we are ready! I hope we are ready. The only thing I need to do before next Wednesday, is clean my room. OK...this is the biggest job. It's not that I am a slob, or that I never do it, it's just that, well, we have 7 prople living in a tight place. My room is where the excess gets put. In addition to the fact that I have a baby who still takes 2 2 hour naps a day. Plus thae fact that my laundry room is in our bathroom, that you can only get to through our room, that the baby is asleep in for 4 hours out of the day. If you have any great suggestions on how I can be better organized in my room, I would be thrilled to hear what you have to suggest.
Thanks!
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
OH the kids and I need to come down some day and play! When you have a free moment let me know or give me dates so we can get together. Maybe Paige, you and me need to meet for a playdate sometime!

Popular Posts