OK...Thoughts for the Day

OK, this may sound weird. I know it does to me, and its not that I mean any disrespect to anyone else, or anything like that, but here it is. OK...so my Mom has a boyfriend. Thats it. First, may I say that my Mom is very happy. She was only 53 when my Dad died. That, to me, is way to young to just spend the rest of your life by yourself. I understand this. So here is my quandry. My Mom is dating. That is like, Ben and I dating 12 years ago. That is, she is discovering something she has not done in 30 something years. She and Eddie go out nearly every night. Eddie has a Harley. My Mom rides a Harley. MY MOM RIDES A HARLEY! OK...cool. My kids, Ben and I, all like Eddie very much. He is great with my kids. He has grandkids of his own. My kids love his grandkids. OK. It's out there. I Love my Mom. I love that my Mom is dating. I can deal with that. Can you?
Thanks Eddie. You are awesome. Really.

Comments

Popular Posts