Here's whats new with the Berbs

Ok. So, not so much. This week is going well. The campers are all well and good. I was the responsible one in the craft room today. The weirdest thing is that Ruby May is at Grandma Julie's, and is has been so quiet. It's funny, I have 4 other kids, it should still be plenty loud here, but somehow it is unexplainably quiet. I miss my Ruby-dooby-doo! She is fun! I love her so!
The only other thing I can report is that my beloved Grandpa Harvey is having surgery in the morning. Please pray for him. He has an abdominal aortic (sp?) anyurism (sp?) They are putting a stint in tomorrow. Pray that all goes well. I am not quite sure, but I may be going to the hospital in the AM. I love my grandpa. He is sweet. Quite possibly the sweetest.
Well, that is all for now, Lillian just woke up very annoyed. Must take care of the pumpkin.
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
Hey Kyle's family got a whole picture on the camp website - I think you need to get yours up there!!!!

Popular Posts