A new start!

Well, today was the day that the new staff arrived here at camp. The eagerly pulled up this morning at 9 AM. One by one. Nervously getting out of their vehicles and introducing themselves to the rest of the staff. It is really very exciting to me. I am just ready for a new group of kids, with excited hearts ready for the summer. It is thrilling to see these kids excited about serving the Lord.
Our Lydia Grace turns 7 tomorrow. She is so excited. I really can not believe that this is possible. 7! My girl is growing up! She is really a beautiful girl. Her nearly auburn hair and her freckles are so sweet. She has the sweetest heart. She loves to help me and she is a good second little mother to Lily. She loves to ride her bike, and help her Dad. I just love my girl so much! I remember waiting for her to arrive. She was nearly 2 weeks late. She was born at 3:39 in the afternoon. She weighed 8lbs. 12 oz. She was my biggest baby. The moment I saw her my heart went pitter pat. She was beautiful from the moment she arrived.
We are planning a nice party. She has a ball game though, and Grandma Julie and Aunt Joy are coming to visit though. She is so happy about her birthday. I just love her.
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
I remember the first day meeting you! It was scary - will I like her? Will she be cool? Oh Lord, please don't let her be annoying!!! God works in amazing ways!!!

Popular Posts