OK...I am still here!

I know that I have not blogged in a long time. Things have been busy here. I have been enjoying a week with Tyson and Sarah Guthrie here. They are also a "we met at camp and fell in love here" couple. I also know Sarah from HBC. Our families were good friends. It has been so fun catching up with them! Tyson is just finishing up at Dallas Theological Seminary. They are such a fun couple. Tyson is a gifted song writer/singer, and for the talent show last night, he wrote and sang a song about my hubby. It was funny. I need to post the lyrics for you.
We are finishing up 7th grade camp. Whew...7th grade. You forget how hard Jr. High is.
Next week is Beginners camp. Lydia is going to be a camper. Her cousin's Clara, and Samuel will be here as well. We are so excited about having our niece and nephew here at camp. They will have such fun! Lydia is very excited! Also coming next week is Sheriff Candy and Marshall Bruce. AKA my Aunt and Uncle. Candy is the dean for the week. Joy will also be here. I think Kellie will be here some too. We are thrilled to have the Fam here! Too Much fun!
I will post later about the upcoming July 4th plans. Woohoo!
Keep praying for things going on here at camp. Things are a bit difficult at times. Overall, things are wonderful, but the difficulties are still here sometimes. We are hopeful that things will go smoothly for the Family Weekend Retreat. We are expecting somewhere around 170ish. I am looking forward to it though. Amanda and Steve are coming.

As you can tell, everything seems exciting and fun. I am looking forward to everything, and I am choosing to think positve in all situations. It all seems too unreal, but I reallly do feel pretty good about things here.
It has been a great summer! I love Camp!
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
oh I pray for you every day!!!! Jr. High is a lot of fun and their energy is soooo exhausting!
Anonymous said…
Sarah,

Please post Tyler's song about Ben. Tim and I would love to read it. We love Ben!!

It was great to see you last week. Thanks for stopping by.

Love you guys, Megan
Anonymous said…
I miss you already!

Popular Posts