Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Sabin!!!

Ben and I were fortunate enough to be a part of a lovely day yesterday. Jeff Sabin and Jenna Rees were married! This is cool, because they were camp couple like Ben and I were 12 years ago. Yes... Ben and I met 12 years ago this week! Jeff and Jenna worked here the last 2 summers with us. They have worked here longer than just 2 years, but we have only been here 2 years. Anyway...It was a wonderful day! We got to see many former staffers, and lots of old friends.
Ben and I were the Host and Hostess. What a fun job! We loved it!
We were just thrilled to be there for Jeff and Jenna. They both come from such wonderful families. It was a great day. Thank you Jeff and Jenna for letting us be a part of your day. We love you both!
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
They CAN'T be old enough to be married!!!! Oh my...

Popular Posts