What is up?

We are free of schoool!! Yaaay! I just am so excited! This means that camp is just around the corner! We have James Davenport here, he is our Program Director. We also have Jessie Bigler, head cook, and Megan Carmen, assistant office manager, are here. This is great because I do not have to cook!
I believe that the kids and I are heading to my mom's for the weekend. Ben just can't get away. The kids and I are very excited. We are going to see all of the family, and Rebekah is having a fish boil for Curtis' birthday on Monday. Should be great! And we get to go to Harmony Bible on Sunday! Love seeing all of the old friends! Love it all! It will be fun to get away before camp starts. Plus then Ben can feel like he can work as much as he needs to without feeling guilty that I am at home by myself. We will also get to see Shaelynn!
Have a great day!
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
Davenport - related to the davenport that was the dean sooooo long ago??? Have a great time - we are headed to STL for a wedding, birthday, baseball game and anniversary get-away!

Popular Posts