Thoughts:

I have thoughts. Lots of thoughts. Like, why do precious little babies sometimes smell so funky? And how come it is that I can want to fix Fiona's hair so cute, and she will have a fit? How about, why does Ruby like to wear 4 different pairs of under poppers (panties) a day? Why is it that God allowed me to marry such a handsome man? (I know, you are gagging...) Can I possibly get everything done that I have to do in a day? Can my laundry ever be under control for more than 1or2 days? Is it going to stop raining? Could my girls be more beautiful? Isn't it awesome that Adam Cunningham has an album out? (only God is AWESOME) BTW: the album is great! (Adam is EIBC alum) My Lydia Grace: she is such a wonderful gift to me. Do earthworms have eyes? (that is a Fiona Question) How often in a day, does a mother of 4 girls have to wipe away sad, broken-hearted tears? Can we say girls are emotional? (my girls anyway) (they come by it honestly) Funny...Fiona cries exactly as I did as a girl. My Dad used to say that I sounded like a momma cow calling her babies to her. Mouth wide open, arms streached out in front of me, howling. This...is Fiona. Love her. Should I get a tatoo? Aunt Candy has me thinking about it. Love my lover!! (teehee)
Here are some of my thoughts today. I know that I am apparantly a little loopy...too much lovely coffee. Who can live without it? I LOVE it. Just Black...just black.

Until tomorrow
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts