Babble...

Can I just say that Peony's are my favorite flower! I have one vase with 6 stems, and I kid you not, my whole house smell like a garden! OK, the ants are a little obnoxious, but shake em off, and stick these beauties in a vase...you have instant beauty without any hassle! I Love them! When we get the new house here I am going to plant a whole Peony garden. All different kinds. Single blooms and double blooms. I am so excited about this. Luckily the camp has several Peony bushes around, so I can pick to my hearts content. Have a glorious day! Last day of school here! WOOHOO!
Sarah

Comments

Blog Stalker said…
I completely agree about the peonies. I check mine everyday to see how close they are to blooming. This morning when I let the dog out, there they were smiling at me. I wish they would bloom all summer long. I will pray for all of the EIBC decisions. It will always be one of my favorite places.

Love,
Karoline
Blog Stalker said…
Oh, and I am jealous...my last day of school is not until June 4th!

Popular Posts