On this day let us reflect....

My coffee is brewing, the waft of Comet flows through the air, Children...quiet, ahhhh, thanks for the movie Becca. Ben Hur is a good flick. All is well. OK, maybe not, we just had a big brawl. Over now, so...If I could reminice just a bit, a year ago tomorrow, Lillian Ivy joined our family. Now I know Ruby just had a birthday on Tuesday, yes we have birthday chaos in May.
If I could just say that Lillian is absolutely the sweetest little thing! She loves to dance with Ben, she wraps her little arms around his neck real tight and just snuggles there. She does like to snuggle. She will lay her little head down on about anyone's shoulder, and pat their back. She loves to dance too. She will do a little bottom bounce, too cute! The other night I was getting ready to put her to bed, and I said Tell Daddy ni-night! She said ni-ni! Ben just about melted into a puddle. Too cute!
I just love to reflect on my kids around their birthday. I try hard not to let the Party take over that Joy from me. The party is always a riot though.
We just had a 6 year old party for Samuel last night. Samuel is our nephew. Ben's sister Amanda's oldest. We had a ball at Pump-it-up. Thanks Amanda and Steve for the great night! It was good to get out with the kids, even though Ben had to work. Thank you for bearing with us. Samuel and Ruby May are both May Day Babies! Go figure!
We will be having a party for Lillian and Ruby tonight. Grandma Julie, Aunt Joy, Aunt Bekki, Uncle Curtis, Michael, Aunt Candy, Kellie, and very excited if Aunt Samantha, Uncle Drew and SHAELYNN can come! It should be so fun!! I can't wait! Lily is going to totally attack this cake, and we have been working on blowing out the candle. She may even attempt to show us how old she is! WOOHOO!
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
Wow your baby is ONE - time for another one (girl that is!)
Libby said…
Sarah! Faith and I just got back from Texas. She was Thelma, I was Louise. We flew out of San Antonio this am at 0600, drove 5 hours home, picked up my 4 boys, lots of hugs, kisses, presents, love. Unloaded suitcases , came in the house and checked computer to read Berberichs babble! I love it! Yes, your girls are beautiful. Yes, Ben and Jonah are cute too. Happy Birthday to all...wow, these are exciting times. Ok, are you seriously thinking about a tattoo????? Does Candy have one?? I need to know this! Love ya, Libby

Popular Posts