Yes...I'm here.

Terribly busy, but here. Also this dumb wireless. I have sat down 3 times to post. Each time, I almost get to publish it and the wireless gives out. Today we have had it almost all afternoon. The most we have had in a week. I know that I can post the drafts that I had saved, but they sound so silly when I read them again.
So here is the news.
Shaelynn had a good MRI. Her tumor has shrunk enough that they are going to go ahead with surgery on September 4. The Dr. also noted that the tumors on the spine had shrunk as well. This is the 1st time that they have ever noticed any difference in the spine. All very encouraging. Keep praying! She is precious. Sam and Shaelynn came over on Sat. Drew had a board meeting here at camp, so they came with. She is so cute! She will pick up something and say "O, cute!" She also will look at something, put it back where she found it, and then say "Good Girl?" We just love her. If you want to know more about her condition, and what is going on check out www.carepages.com. Go to "visit care page" You will need to sign in. Set up a visitor name and password. Then the care page name is Shaelynn Sue.
Many of you know all of this, but some of you may not.
There is a lot of other things going on here at camp. Just pray for our camp board. These men have a lot of decisions to make and cannot have enough of our prayers.
This week is 3rd grade camp. We have only 34 campers registered. I am very excited about the week though. It will be fun! This means we only have 3 weeks of camp left. I can't believe it! The summer has just flown by! We will be starting school before we know it! AHH
On that note, I need to vacuum and fold laundry.
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
I miss you already and I think it has only been a week!!!
sarah marie said…
Just wanted to say hi. How is camp going this week?

Popular Posts