Relay for Life

As many of you know, my neice Shaelynn was diognosed with a malignant brain tumor in February. Shaelynn is the absolute sweetest thing who has beautiful brown eyes, and such a sweet personality. She love to say "Woobee" (Ruby), but it is so funny because she says it like its a question, she starts the woo in a lower tone, and scoops the bee way up to a higher tone. She is sooo cute! Here she is with Lily...



As wonderful and lovely as Shaelynn I also have to tell you about her Grandma Carol. Samantha's Mom Carol was diognosed with ovarian cancer 2 summers ago. She is a wonderful Grandma, Wife and Mom. We continue to pray for her as well.

So...Relay for Life is going on right now. They are walking from 12 noon today till 12 noon tomorrow. My sister is a gifted writer (she is an english teacher) and she wrote a write up for the Relay for Life. I am going to attempt to post it here on my blog.

So if I could just ask you to Pray for Carol Sue and Shaelynn Sue every hour that this Relay for Life is going on, that would be awesome! If you would commit to that, let me know! I would like to share with my family how many people we have praying for this 24 hour period

Here is "The Two Sue's"

OK...maybe not. I don't know how to upload the file from my computer. I will try to figure it out. Sorry!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah, It was so good to see you this weekend. I think I already posted but again, I am a bit new at this! I have really enjoyed reading some of your old posts. love, Tash

Popular Posts