I love cousins!

I love having cousin time.  Cousins are so fun, and having them close is fun!  Last weekend we were able to have some time at my Mom's.  While there we were able to spend some time with our cousins, Michael, Adah, and Killian.  They are all precious and sweet, and sad to admit, not nearly enough spoiled by their Auntie Sarah!  I love them so!  I got a couple of pics of them last weekend.  Well, I should say that I got some pics of Adah, and Killian.  Michael moves to fast! That kid is quick!  He is also a big fan of his cousins as well, so he is less likely to smile for his Auntie Sarah (who always has a camera in his face) and much more likely to play with Jonah! While we were at my Mom's Joy got some sweet shots of a cake my sister Rebekah made.  Oh my word!  It was gorgeous!  It was also tasty.  Mmmmmm.

This weekend we were able to have some cousins come visit too!  Ben's sister Amanda has 5 kids, and we talked her into letting us take the older 3 for the weekend!  We have Samuel, Adeline, and Simon with us!  Last evening, they played hard.  This morning we woke up to snow stuck to the ground!  They were so excited!  It has snowed, but not stuck yet.  Today we are going to go to Ben's Uncle Bill's airport in Grinnell.  I believe, Ben's Grandparents are going to join us as well!
Uncle Bill is always a fun time, and the kids have a ball playing at the airport.  

So here are a few pics from the last week of cousin time!    
I hope that I can label it all correctly.  Yipes!

























Adeline Jane checking out the new fallen (and sticking) snow!

The girls checking it out too!  They had just rolled out of bed, thus the stretching and undies and such.  And the fresh fallen snow!























































Simon






























Adeline




























Some yummy food that I made this week.  It is called Asian toasted sesame chicken.




























Adah Kay






















Killian 














I love this picture!
Joy's face is as sweet 
as Killian's!

This Bears hat was 
Andrew's.  Cute!











Lillian longingly
looking at the cake.















Cute Lillian, and 
the pretty cake.







Comments

CalieB said…
Oh my Killian's face is so cute! What was he so upset about?
Sarah said…
he did not want to wear the hat!

Popular Posts