Well, I voted.  I did my part.  You will not hear complaining from me.  

You know, I am content.  I am not worried.  I believe that God has a plan.  I trust that regardless of which candidate takes the cake, that God's purpose will be fulfilled.  It's not that I totally trust either of these men.  No matter what, I can not be totally happy, unless I run myself.  I am not willing to make concessions on moral issues, or any other issue.(*)  I have my beliefs and the cold hard facts are my beliefs are not likely to be as widely accepted as many other Americans.  The truth is that while my beliefs may not be accepted by most Americans, my Faith gives me security that many other Americans may not feel.  I trust My Heavenly Father.  Whatever happens, I have Faith that my Savior's plan is bigger.  

*Now, I realize that many of the issues that are important to me, are in fact important to many others.  I realize that together we can make differences.  I understand that my voice is important, and can be heard if I wish it to be.  Here in-lies the beauty of being an American.  I am proud of that.  I am hopeful that a more conservative America can be achieved. I do pray that our elected officials recognize and carry my burden's just like every other American.   I am merely putting a reality in my mind that if fact, the economy may not rebound. Gas prices may go back up.  (Heaven forbid) Those horrible abortions may go on.  

I only have ONE security in my life.  Jesus.  I need to hang onto HIM in the turmoil.  I need to TRUST my Father.  I need to put my HOPE in nothing less.

I am not a political person.  I do my part by hearing the issues, checking out the opponents, despising the attack add, and ultimately going out to VOTE!  These are merely my opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please don't attack me.  I realize I posted this on my blog, and that in itself leaves it open to tons of scrutiny, but give me a break.  Hopefully you will agree with me!  No need for fear!





Just so you know:  I voted for John McCain.



Comments

Good for you. God is Sovereign - no need to worry.

Popular Posts