I am here.... never fear!

In the events of the last 2 months, my blog has been terribly overlooked. It's not that I have not pondered it, or even sat down to blog, it has just been a crazy time here, and I hope that I will continue in this outlet. I need to!

So, July is here. I woefully did not complete my tribute to Lydia Grace on her Birthday, so I will take the liberty and dote on her a bit before I continue on my way through this blog.















Here she is. Beautiful Lydia. She turned 9 on June 5. She is ever lovely and kind, and is my
A#1 helper. She is quite the mother hen, to her younger sisters, and is challenged by attempting to encourage and help her older brother as well. She procrastinates in cleaning her room, as you would expect from most 9 year olds, but she is more than willing to do other chores. She is pleasant and sweet, with a bit of stubbo
rn temperament wrapped in as well. She attracts much attention with her freckles and reddish tint hair, and her smile wins everyone over. Here we are on the brink of girlish changes, and she is looking forward, nervous, but not scared. Growing up does not seem to phase her. I wish I could say the same for my Lydia. I am not ready for her to grow up. I pray for her to be a sweet example of Christ. Love you Lyd!

So, it may be no surprise that the last month has been hectic to say the least. We have had kids go to Grandma's and kids go to music camp, and kids go to their week here at our camp, and I don't think that I have had them all in our home at the same time since the first week of camp! Busy busy! I have been helping more at camp, doing registration, and helping in the bookstore. We also enjoy our time worshipping with the camp kids every morning and evening. Jonah and Lydia are old enough to stay and listen to the speakers by themselves if their chores are all done. The girls and I typically come home and do laundry/dishes/other random chores. Laundry still consumes most of my time, but with my new washing machine Ben got me, it also makes it a bit more likable. We'll see how long that lasts! All these things combined with Family Reunions, and Family coming to visit, as well as chatting with old friends, this has been a great summer!

More to come in the next few day. July 10 is upon us. I am working on a suitable blog entry for this year. Here is how we have commemorated the last few years 2007 2008
Much love,
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts