Things....

So. Things is the title of this post. Things are happening. Good things. Great things. Not so great things and little things. Things are happening.

2009-10 is going to be a big wedding for the Berberich family. About 4 months ago my cousin Jess announced his engagement to one of my favorite "un-family" people. Jess as some of you may know is my first cousin on my Dad's side. He and his sister Kellie and my Aunt Candy and Uncle Bruce are probably our closest family aside from siblings and Grandparents. We are very close. The Huber's grew up in the next town over, and were most involved in our activities and such. They are the kind of family that I kiss when I see, and when I tell goodbye. Close. So Jess, who was in OUR Wedding, is getting married to Celsey Rees who worked here at camp during our first summer here. I have always had such a place in my heart for Cels, and am thrilled that she will be a part of our family. They will be getting married October 24, 2009. We look forward to it! Ben and I will be the Host and Hostess, and Ruby May will be a sweet Flower girl! She is so excited.









Then, on June 26, my sweet baby sister Joy and her boyfriend Grant were here visiting Camp, and while here, Grant popped the question!!! To which she of course said a resounding YES! This I must tell you is such a blessing! Baby Joy is getting married! So, on May 29, 2010, Joy will marry her prince charming and the sweetest fella ever, Grant Bickel! Grant is such a great fit for Joy. They have known each other for several years. One of the coolest things is what Joy told me before they even started dating. We were talking about the possibility of them dating and she told me about the mission trip she had gone on with Grant's parents. It was not long after Dad had passed away, and she was surprised to find much similarity to our Dad in Greg, Grant's Dad. She really enjoyed talking to him, and was shocked to find another family in which the dynamics were so similar. As Joy put it, "Sarah, I fell in love with Grant's parents before I fell in love with him! Isn't that amazing?" God was definitely working. I am so excited for her and Grant. PLUS!!!! The best part??? They may be getting married her at Camp! Woohoo! That will be so fun and gorgeous! She asked my sister and I to be Matrons-of-Honor, and Ben is a groomsman, so we will be able to walk down the aisle together! Plus all of the nieces and nephews are going to be in the wedding! It will be so fun! OK..... I'm a bit excited...... sorry!













This is a pic I took of them the day after he proposed. So cute! The picture I had up before was one of their engagement pictures. Shaina Pearce, our very talented friend/adopted sister took the engagement photos. I encourage you to check them out here. Also check out Shaina Pearce Photography.

Next. On July 5th we received a phone call from Ben's sister Lauren. She too announce that over the weekend her boyfriend of 2 years proposed to her. Lauren and Moza are a sweet couple that met in college and we love them so much. Moza is a wrestler, so he fits in well with one of my family's favorite pastimes. Not only does he fit in well, but he adds some fun, and excitement! Ben and the other men of the family work hard to keep up with Moza, although Moza has schooled all of them at one time or another at some game or other. It is quite funny. Lauren and Moza will be married this September 26, 2009. Yes it is coming up quickly. Ben's mom is frantically working on 11 flower girl dresses and 7 vests for the boys. All of the kids will be in the wedding. It is going to take place at Ben Parents home, which is a beautiful spot for a wedding. It will be quite the day! We are so excited! This is a pic of Ben's folks place, and this picture really does it no justice. You will just have to wait to see the pics I take for the wedding!









So. These are a few of the things going on. There are certainly more, but I need to go to the bookstore at Camp right now. More later! Promise!
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts