Who is impressed?

So my husband is out of town. He has been receiving dental treatment for the University of Iowa Dentistry program. In order for a student to pass their boards they actually have to perform their test on a patient. Ben happened to be a good candidate for this board exam for one of the students. The board is a regional thing, so he is in Nebraska helping a dental student pass his boards. Like $600.00 worth of dental work for free, room, board, food etc. Anyway, we happen to have a major storm while he is gone. No school. Lots-o-ice. Things are hoppin' here
So while Ben is gone I hold down the fort here at camp. Not normally a big deal. Answer the phone, which I do anyway, check things out around here. Watch who is coming down the driveway. Nothing real major. So today is no different. Except the massive amounts of ice. Ice. Rain. Cold. All of it. I called Ben to see when he was on his way home. He suggested that if I could clear the excess ice off with the snow plow, he would be grateful. So, I DID! I plowed the camp driveway with the plow truck! It was surprisingly fun! I would do it again.
OK, thats it for now.

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
I'm impressed and I think Jason is too. Can I come and help next time????
Mindy said…
I'm impressed also. Glen plows our driveway (and paths to the barn in the backyard) with a blade he bought for the four-wheeler. I have never done it myself. :)

Popular Posts