Fiona Funnies

My Fiona is a funny girl. She is very animated, and imaginative. She makes us laugh daily. Last week, we had a particularly funny incident.
We had an ice storm last weekend. We were gone for it, so when we got home we had a fat layer of ice built up in our driveway and sidewalk coming up to the house. Ben had put sand and salt down to try and melt it down. So last Thursday evening the kids and I were outside. I was chipping away at the ice, trying to break it up so that visitors would not fall and break their neck. Fiona was standing there with me, watching intently. Very intently. Finally she speaks up and says, "Mom! Why are you doing that to winter?" I'm sorry Fiona, what. "Why are you doing that to winter!" note she is flailing her arms trying to make a great point. Fiona, what am I doing to winter? "You are breaking the beautiful winter!" pointing to the ice. OK She cracks me up! I should come up with a book of Fiona-isms. You have no idea! That girl!

Comments

Popular Posts