Time flies...





Think back 10 years. Where were you? What were you doing? If you are a member of my family, you were at the hospital with me, meeting my Jonah Michael Berberich, for the first time. Today Jonah turns 10. I can't believe it! 10 years! Time really does fly. I think back to how much my life has changed since God brought Jonah into our lives. He is so fun! He was born at 9:32 am weighing in at 6 pounds even. 3 weeks early. He was so little! We brought him home on Christmas day. He came home in a red Christmas stocking, and a Santa hat on his little head. I am just amazed that I was fortunate enough to have such a son. While he is ornery like any other 10 year old boy, he is loving and kind. He has the sweetest, most tender heart. He is a great helper too. God really has blessed us with what we affectionately call, "a little Mike Kelly here on earth." The kid knows no stranger. He is just fun to be with.
Happy Birthday Jonah! We love you!





Comments

Brenda Rae said…
I remember that week and so shocked that you could really be having a baby. I still don't think we are old enough to have kids!!! Happy Birthday!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, Jonah! We love you! You have been Grant's best friend since the two of you could hold your heads up to see each other! We are so thankful for you!
Libby

Popular Posts