Today Lydia Grace turns 8!!!




This day, 8 years ago, my Lydia Grace was born. Weighing in at 8 pounds 12 ounces. She was (and is) beautiful. She was round and lovely. At that time in my life, Jonah filled my days, and I was pretty convinced that giving Jonah a little brother to play with would just be awesome! God had another plan, and he blessed us with Lydia Grace. Words can't describe the surprise and joy I felt when they told me it was a girl. No pain could wipe that smile off my face. Lydia is a beautiful girl, with a beautiful spirit. She continues to amaze me with her love and patience with others. She is an awesome helper, and is so content to do just about anything. She has a great competitive edge though. She throws the ball like a pro, and tries to beat Jonah in about anything we do. She had an incredible sweet spirit. I find myself very fortunate that God has given her to Ben and I. I am blessed to be her mother. I pray that God will use her in great ways. I love you Lydia!

Comments

Popular Posts