Here we are

We are busy! These are the last days before camp begins and it is crazy! We have a few staff here this week. Joy and jess are here which in very fun, and the new cook, Patty is here as well. Ben is very busy with last minute projects. He is installing new carpet in the mini golf, finishing up a cabin, cleaning, mowing, fixing things, organizing a schedule for his staff, and other what not. I on the other hand, am trying to button things up in our house before people get here, so that hopefully I can be able to be out and about doing things to help out without feeling guilty about the mess I have in my house. This is the goal. We'll see.
Last day of school is tomorrow. Fiona graduates from preschool tomorrow. She is so sweet, and excited. She keeps singing her songs. They will be performing the songs for graduation. My Mom, Grandpa Harvey, Grandma Loyce, and Joy will all be there for her march across the stage. It should be fun. Mom is going to stay for the afternoon and have a little party for the kids when they get out of school tomorrow. I am so looking forward to having the kids home. I know that there will be a few days of adjustment, but having them around is so fun! I just love my kiddos!


Lillian Ivy


Lydia and Killian


Jonah has been given the gift of finding the big ones. Thanks Dad!


Fiona Kelly


This is my new favorite of Ruby May!


Beautiful Ruby.

Comments

Popular Posts