Update to the update

Things went well for Shaelynn. Everything was smooth, and Killian did OK at the hospital. The only drawback to the whole thing was that since she is getting a radiation treatment, Sam and Killian could not be real close. Sam could not hold her or wipe her nose or anything like that. I imagine to a 2 year old, that would be hard to understand. So there was 2 days that Sam had to be cautious, but other than that, things went good. She goes back in 6 weeks for another treatment.
Can I just say that being an aunt is so fun! I love seeing my nieces and nephews grow and change. To see it happen in a child that is not my own is quite amazing! Seeing my kids grow and change is wonderful, but since I see it so close, up I don't maybe value it as I should because it is just everyday life. Until you look back at your 10 year old and say "what has happened?" Well, life happened. Busy life. I love life. Does this make sense? Maybe not, but I love being an Aunt.
My sister Bekki is expecting another baby in June. YAY! Well, in her explaining to my nephew Michael, that a baby was going to come home with them, his response was, "No... babies live with Aunt Sarah" Ha! Yes, most of the time, they do. I understand his thinking, he may have a rude awakening.
I love being an Aunt. Have I mentioned that? Teehee.

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
so more babies gonna live with Sarah???? Kristy will carry it for you!

Popular Posts