Ahhh.

I feel bummed. I have taken the moment to sit sown and blog, but everything that I write is so dry! I have deleted whole paragraphs 2 times! I am having one of those days. The laundry is piled high, and I am in the midst of having a priority crisis. I have had much sadness with what ultimately is my poor priority system. I have been working on getting my kids to organize and prioritize, but how can I encourage them to do this if I don't? I am a self described "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of girl. At times this is ok. Just not all the time. Maybe. I don't know. How can I balance? Or do I just keep going? No response necessary.

Comments

Sarah, You could have been describing my life, too! I am continually in search of the right "program" that I can do to get my kids to clean up after themselves, put toys and clothes away. Sadly, I think my husband has at least one answer...if it takes 21 days to create a habit then I need to show my kids how to put clothes away etc for 21 days straight. Does that sound like fun?? NOOOOO! Anyway, I just wanted to share in the love of being a random abstract personality!

Popular Posts