Praise God!

That is about all that I can say at this point. Yesterday Shaelynn endured 5 1/2 hours of surgery. The result? They removed the whole tumor. There are no words to express how I, or anyone in my family is feeling this morning. God is certainly good. After nearly 7 months of no's we finally got a yes. The look on Samantha's face said it all. Shaelynn amazes me too. She is lying there 45 min. out of surgery asking for her "Strawbaby milk" We were in the room talking about how Albert Young (awesome Iowa player) came and visited with us, she opened her eyes a crack and said "go hawks" Me, being the emotional being that I am, can not think about this without crying. I really do not know what else to say. If you have a word to describe God at this time, let me know. I have absolutely no words. Just praises. Hallaluah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah, I'll second your hallejuah! Love you lots, Libby

Popular Posts