Happy Birthday Fiona!!

Fiona got a Hermit Crab for her birthday. She loves it! Her name is Sophie. She is a tree crab, so she climbs a lot! Fiona is so proud. She also got some clay and paint. She is an artist. She loves to explore her artistic side. She is funny like that. One of her favorite things to do is to get my post-it note pad, a pen or pencil, even a marker, and draw like 12 little pictures. Then she will tape them to the wall. The other day, she taped them to the rabbit ears antena we have on our t.v. She is funny!

Today will be busy. Jonah is at Flag Football practice this AM. We will be making a cake and having a little party this afternoon. I am hoping that we can have a relaxing evening. Maybe play some football, or dodge ball or something fun. It should be a nice day. Fiona is wearing a birthday crown that she got at school yesterday. She has not managed to get herself dressed yet, so she is roaming around in her crown, and her scarf she got from Aunt Megan and Uncle Tim. She has made the scarf into a skirt. (did I mention that she has an amazing sense of style?)

The other exciting thing that is going on here today is that the farmer is picking beans today. Ruby has been loving watching him pick. It is fun to watch. I of course am thinking about all of the things that have been living in the feild, and now are looking for a new home. We already have a lot of bugs around. Those centapede's (sp) you know the wormy nasty things that curl up. Yuk! Anyway, we need to bug bomb or something. I am praying that no mice find us in the new house.

I will hopefully post some pictures soon. I got a new camera, and love it! Unfortunately, our wireless has not had a strong enough signal to upload the pictures. I just need to figure out how to do this. I will!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Sarah

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday, Fiona! I remember when you were born, it was so fun. Sarah, it is so good to read about your life again. I have missed you! Maybe I'll sign up for facebook, so I can catch up with you there! Have a great day..we love you!
Libby
Brenda Rae said…
man - ally does all those things too. It drives me insane to have little pieces of paper stuck to doors and cupboards and all over!!!!
sarah marie said…
does this mean that in the old house mice found you?!?

Popular Posts