Moving.

Yes we are moving. We are moving to the Managers house. Even though Ben is not the Manager, the new guy, Tyson Guthrie for those of you who do not know, suggested that we move to the big house. Since they are not coming until December, and they will not be as crowded in the mobil home.
As you can well imagine, we were bursting at the seams. We have been thrilled to stretch out a bit, while unpacking. We have room to put everything! The biggest challenge may be how to fill up the space! We had gotten rid of a lot of our stuff over the years, living in small homes. Now the kids have room to actually RUN! I have a spot for everything in my kitchen, our girls are not all in one room, Lillian is NOT IN OUR ROOM ANY LONGER! PTL for that! Jonah has a great big room all to himself in the basement. We have girls bathroom and a boys bathroom. Tubs in each one. 6 storage closets! WOOHOO! Large closets in each bedroom. I could go on. I am just so excited!
The weirdest thing about all of this is, that I still feel like this is John and Barb's home. I think of John often when I walk in. I guess God works all things together for His purpose. Praise Him! I often think that John and my Dad are in heaven having a hoot over Ben and I being here. (this of course is just what I "like" to think of Heaven. I know that they are totally seperated from things of earth there!) I still have to chuckle sometimes. I jus love this place! The Lord has truely blessed East Iowa Bible Camp with a rich heritage and a overwhelming love for others. What is it about this place? People just love it! I know I do!
"Bible Camp, sure is fun, from flag raising till day is done, and we always have a good time every day, in our work and in our play. I like camp! You like camp! Everbody here loves camp, and we learn to give our lives to please the Lord, hear the lessons from God's Word." Ethel Worthington wrote those words many, many years ago. Somehow they still ring true. Grandma Ethel is in Heaven with John and Dad.

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
ohhhh boy I can't wait to visit. It will be hard going in and not thinking it as John and Barb's house. I am pretty good at arranging it if you want me too!!!

Popular Posts