Hey there...

We are in our second to last week at camp. We have around 50 high schoolers here this week. It has been a fun week so far. Busy, but fun. We are really gearing up for Family Camp which is next week. Ben and his staff have been cleaning out the founders hall and nearly all buildings that they can. We are expecting near 150 people next week. I am really excited about the week. My Mom and sister will be here, as well as Curtis, Rebekah,and Michael, Drew, Sam, and Shaelynn, Grandma and Grandpa, Candy and Bruce, and many other great friend from Harmony Bible Church. Brooks Simpson will be the speaker. He is great. Anyway...very exciting! It should be a fun week. The kids will begin school that monday after camp is over. Not a moment to spare. I still need to get all the school supplies.
Well, I have a baby awake with this monster thunder/lightning storm we are having. Must go for now.
Sarah

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
i'm waiting for berberich cousin camp pictures!!!
Anonymous said…
I just found your blog via your Facebook profile. The kids have grown up so much! Have fun at family camp, I miss it--but not the heat!

Popular Posts