Wedding Bells are ringing...

So, I am officially telling everyone, that my Mom is getting married on this Saturday March 29th. You are all invited. I know that most of you don't live close, but some of you do... Everyone is invited. This is a fairly informal occasion. No invitations were sent out. The wedding is at 11:00AM.

Everyone keeps asking me if I am OK with this. Let me tell you that I am. I am prepared for My Mom's life to go in a new direction. I know that she will always be the best Mom, and of course the best Grandma. Those things will never change. I also know that some things will change. I know that there will be someone else living at her house with her. Now it will be Eddie's house too! I know that when we come visit, we will have to share her space. I know that we will have to break the girls from going into Mom's room in the middle of the night to snuggle Grammy. I am prepared for all of these things, and many other things. Actually, I am looking forward to the changes. You know that I miss my Dad terribly, but it is hard going into my Mom's house and it being so quiet. I am happy that she has found someone to love. Someone to share her life with. She has a lot of life left! I love the fact that Eddie has 3 kids, and 5 grandkids. When we get together, with al of us, there will be 30 people! WOW! I am looking forward to those times together.

So, join us (either in prayer, or in person) on Saturday, to celebrate my Mom and Eddie joining our families. I know that it could be hard for those who knew my Dad, and our family before he passed away, but trust me, this is a great thing. We are all appreciative, and excited.

Comments

Brenda Rae said…
Saturday will be party central! Wish we could be there, but wouldn't you rather spend it with 10 little 5 yrs olds at Ally's birthday party?
Sarah said…
uhhhh. No!

Kidding, sounds like tons of fun! Thank heaven for your backyard, and Pray that it's nice enough for them to be outside.

Popular Posts