Miracles can happen.






Please pray for our Savior to miraculously heal Shaelynn. I know that this is not out of His reach. I also know that God has her in His hand. She is His child. He is going to take care of her as He sees fit.
Shaelynn was in the hospital again this weekend. The tumor has apparently grown, and so now the clinical trial is not something that the Dr. wants to put Shaelynn through.
Pray for Drew and Samantha. Pray for peace and comfort. Pray for that miracle. It is possible! God can do it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am with you Sarah. Oh how I pray for a miracle. Don't we just have the sweetest, most precious, strawbaby loving niece in the world. One thing that has come out of all of this is I have gained some more siblings. I love your family so much and I'm so glad that you guys are in my life. Take care and I'm sure I will be seeing you sometime. Love Ya, Calie
Sarah said…
I love you too sister Calie.

Popular Posts