Lots of happenings.

So new stuff going on here. It has been a long week. Last week was busy. Last Friday (the 16th) Ben and Jonah woke left here at 3 AM and headed to Atlanta Georgia. They were meeting up with Ben's Uncles Steve and Matt to go on a week long canoe trip on the Swanee (sp) River. They had a wonderful canoe trip, and paddled into the Okeefenokee Swamp. They then met up with the cousins and Aunts and Uncles, where they had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner. It was a wonderful trip for both of them, and Jonah, well Jonah will really never be the same. He had the best time and his favorite things that happened were seeing 11 alligators, chasing armadillo's, and kayaking on his own. He is such a great kid, and his Great Uncles were jsut thrilled with him. They loved getting to visit with Jonah Buddy.

While Ben and Jonah were gone, the girls and I decided to go to Grandma Julie's house. Mom called us on Friday evening, and told us that Grandma Corinne was not doing well at all. So the girls and I threw everything in the van, and off we went. We got there on Friday night. Lydia and I were able to go and see her, and on Saturday Fiona and I were able to go see her again. Tim and Megan came down as well. Grandma went home to be with the Lord at 1:30 early Sunday morning. She would have been 88 on December 1. We ended up staying there the whole week. We were at Mom's for 8 days. I am sure that she was ready for us to go home.

Thanksgiving was lovely. Busy, but lovely. I know that I have more to say, but I am getting tired. I just will have to update more later.

Comments

Popular Posts