The Great Toilet Paper freeze.

Did you ever have one of those weeks, when you have to make things stretch just a bit more than you anticipated? This is going to be one of those weeks. I have in my bathroom, 5 1/2 big rolls of Charmin ultra soft. 5 1/2 rolls that I demand must make it through 6 day, for 7 people. This means that I will be occasionally walking in on everyone under the age of 7, periodically, for quality control, which lets face it, we could use judging by the skids in the panties lately. Not only will I make spontaneous checks, but I will also be demanding a ration for each use. 4-5 squares per trip to the can. Except for Mommy. And maybe Daddy. All this in the hopes that I can eek out every last bit of TP in my house before my big shopping day next Friday. We shall see!

In other news, du du du dooo! My cousin Kellie is engaged!! Add this to the list of wedding we will be thrilled to be a part of, and if you were counting, that is 5 in 9 months. Lauren and Moza on September 26, Jess and Celsey on October 24, Kellie and Nolan in December (date to be announced soon) and Joy and Grant on May 29.

And now for the sad news. While viewing my photo's I may have lost 15,000 pictures. Yes you read that right..... 15 THOUSAND! The verdict is still out as to if they may still be on the external hard drive, but for now, I cannot seem to locate them anywhere. We have a few irons in the fire with our more tech savvy friends, and I will keep you posted.

Sorry that this was choppy and random. I am sitting in a quiet house, while Ben and the kids are camping out down at the pond, and while that sounds like it could be soothing to me, I am oddly having a difficult time concentrating! Imagine that!

Sarah

Comments

Gram Jule said…
Hey Hun, glad to see you are still blogging!! You will do well to sneak up on your kids in the toitie. I have witnessed how much TP they can use!!! Love and miss you guys-we're waiting for Tim's to come-they are staying the night and will be here tomorrow. Love Mom

Popular Posts